Monday, September 15, 2014

Viral Today: Adorable Micro Pig In Fancy Dress

It's him again. The one and only...Mr PIGGY...Why the h**l he suddenly become viral? Take a look at this. His name is JAMON. His owner put all of his modelling photo in his Instagram account. Ok...We will show you some of the picture. Enjoy.

1. I'm What I Am


2. I'm A Farmer

3. I'm A Zebra

4. I Want To Be Paris Hilton

5. I Am Jack Sparrow

6. Am I A Sexy BEAST? Urghh...

Yeah. Mr Jamon...You can be anybody. You are the only PIG that will become a star in modelling arena. What do you guys think? He's hot and sexy beast. LoL :-)


OK, till we meet again in the next entry. Visit our channel in Youtube: GenXY Media and don't forget to follow us in here.


-admin GenXY-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...